Saturday, April 17, 2010

What You Believe Will Come to Pass!

I remember a story about a woman that didn't go to a dentist for most of her life because she feared she'd die in the chair. When most of her teeth had decayed and fallen out she couldn't stand the pain, she went for help. She died in the chair!

Another woman grew up with an abusive, alcoholic father. She vowed she would never marry a man like her father. After three marriages to non-alcoholic men, each became alcoholic and treated her like her father did. Counseling later revealed that, in her heart, she believed all men were like her father.

Good or bad, what we believe in our hearts drive our thoughts and actions. Believe a lie and it becomes our truth! Believe the truth and it becomes reality.

Even most physicists recognize this phenomenon. Quantum physics principles hold that we all are a part of a whole. What we believe and do affects ourselves and the universe. A basic principle of the Bible is faith. What you believe is what you get!

If this is true, then we have a choice. If I can believe what God says about me rather than what my bad experiences have taught me, I can succeed in any thing I do. I can succeed in life! What do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment